Circular CAV Control Unit V71
single walled Construction
|Product||MWH Barcol-Air AG|
Size/Volumetric Flow m3/h (at w = 2.7 – 6 m/s)
Adequate for application in ventilation systems for maintaining constant volumetric flow rate, independent of system pressure and system pressure changes within the admissible pressure range.
The volumetric flow rate is factory setted. Because of the setting device with volumetric flow rate scale, the volumetric flow rate can simply be adjusted later on.
The low-friction regulation plate guarantees high response sensitivity. From a low minimum initiation pressure up to a maximum pressure difference of 600 Pa.
The air volume control unit is irrespective of its position, therefore it can be mounted in any position.
- universal use (supply air, return air, low pressure and high pressure units)
- compact construction enables tight duct guiding
- maintenance-free under normal conditions
- units can be mounted in any position
- function is guaranteed also for short flow lengths.
Round casing made of galvanised sheet steel in single walled construction, regulating plate made of aluminium, low-friction bearing.