Supply Air Baffle Plate
|Product||MWH Barcol-Air AG|
Model/Volumetric Flow m3/h
The supply air diffuser is adequate for highest comfort criteria in air intake in ventilation, cooling, and heating operation.
The unique distribution of supply air according to the conservation of momentum effects a horizontal, radial and even air distribution in the ceiling area and from there, the purging of the entire room.
Due to the baffle plate segmenting, the distribution of supply air can be adapted to every layout.
- terminal box made of electro-galvanized sheet steel, with flow-optimised cylindrical flow straightener, perforation field made of electro-galvanized sheet steel
- thickness 0.7mm, hole diameter 5.0 mm, free section
- 45 %, surface powder-coated
- round connecting nozzle for supply air connection
- radial air pattern
- low pressure drop
- low noise level
- simple, attractive design
- flush mounted
- type D11/S, integrated in ceiling, meaning perforation for air distribution, on site, in ceiling panel
- type D11/G, with square frame, meaning square ceiling cut-out, on site
- type D12/R, with round frame, meaning round ceiling cut-out, on site
- standard colour RAL 9010, with other colours by request
- with/without throttling device
- reinforced construction for installation in concrete available